Thursday, December 3, 2009

Test week

Test week! They come and go every other week. This week happened to be a two test week. The first one was on Tuesday and he passed with 100%! YAY!! The second one is tomorrow! These weeks are hard for obvious reasons LOTS of studying! And now that means lots less sleep for me! Todd is GREAT to help with Gracie even at night, but obviously can't always help when he's got so much to study. This week she's decided she doesn't want to sleep very much leaving me with about 3 hours of sleep a day! So the picture below I definately treasure! It's my picture of VICTORY!! Why are her clothes halfway off? Well she fell asleep after I finally managed to get her a full feeding (oh that's the only time she likes to sleep after she cries because she's hungry then when I start to nurse her...she starts to sleep but wakes up within 10 minutes because she realizes she's still hungry!! I'm sure many of you with children know the cycle! Yesterday she literally slept 3 hours all day long in like 30-45 minutes naps and didn't sleep at all from 6 pm until 1 am. This afternoon after I fed her and she was full...she was asleep! And there she lays still, half dressed with her arms out b/c she hates them wrapped up...ASLEEP!! Isn't she so sweet?

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I'm so sorry you're not getting very much sleep, hopefully she'll get into a better routine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is she beautiful, she is photogenic--even when sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE IS ADORABLE!!! hope she starts sleeping better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved looking at your blog!! Gracie is such an adorable child!!! Makes me so much more excited to meet our little girl. I am only half way there. Life is a miracle...even better when you have someone to share it and experience it with!!! We are excited to see you guys and meet little Graice!!!

    ReplyDelete