Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy 1/4 Birthday Gracie!

Well, for those of you who don't know birthdays are very important around here! Not that we buy much for gifts or anything I just love remembering birthdays! I don't always do quarter birthdays but hey it's a big deal the first year! So here's a little post to Gracie (as if they all aren't about her now!) Anyways here's a few cute pictures of her since we got back! This picture was taken in honor of her birthday today! Bad lighting but I love her big bright eyes when she looks right at you...or at the camera! Gracie is smart in her young age! She's figured out the best way to get some time with her Dad is to sneak in and have him hold her for a few minutes while he studies...and I secretly think he likes it too! Look at her cute little face! She still likes bath time! And her little ducky towel! Sound asleep in her swing that we like more and more...a happy baby or sometimes sleeping...while i clean or do other things! We love her more and more each day! Although I think this may be my favorite stage of all. She is smiling and cooing but still can't get up and walk off or drag toys all over EVERYWHERE or break things, but she sleeps much better than the first couple months! I know I'm SUPER biased but I still can't believe how BEAUTIFUL she is every time I look at her! I'm the luckiest Mom in the world!

4 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! It's fun to see both our girls at the same age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!! Happy Birthday to little Gracie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a little beauty! I love birthdays too. I think that is the perfect age..I alreay worry about the toddler stages...lol..j/k Anyways. Glad to see everyone is doing well! Hope your takin care! Loves

    ReplyDelete