Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Grateful!

Well, I'm a BAD picture taker! Lately life has just been packed with school and work! Like that ends very soon, but that means I still haven't posted any pictures! Today I actually took some time to sit down and contemplate! I can't believe the last year of my life! It was only about a year ago that I was graduating from Dental Hygiene! The day I thought would NEVER come! It did! Then I went to Africa!! Something I never dreamed I would do! Then I married the man of my dreams right as I would have planned! The summer after I graduated! Then we went on an awesome cruise for our honeymoon! And now Todd got into pharmacy school and we're moving to Oregon! I never would have believed all that would happen if you asked me about a year ago! Life is full of unexpected twists! I feel like I can't even plan the next day right now with my temporary work! But, I can't believe how well the Lord is able to help us plan out the future without even knowing we are! Everything works out so much better than we ever could have planned! Oh and not to mention I never have the chance to get bored at home with my energy packed husband! I couldn't be happier!!! (except maybe when todd graduates) But for now I'm just happy there's an end in site and he'll be on to graduate school!! Let's just say today I'm very grateful for things I should ALWAYS be grateful for, but sometimes forget!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely said! You certainly do have much to be grateful for...and I am so happy that you're happy. You do have a wonderful life.

    Love you,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete