The proud parents to be!
So the news is finally out! We're expecting a baby October 28! However we will be in Oregon by then so who knows when we will be able to show off our new baby to all you here in Utah! It has been quite a series of events this past couple weeks! I am more excited than I dreamed possible to move to our apt in Provo this Saturday! I haven't slept at home on the weekend for 2 months! I just got layed off and my diamond in my ring cracked!! Does that even happen! Well yes it does because it did! Luckily I am almost over the stomach flu I thought would kill my at 6:00 am Sunday morning when I still hadn't fallen asleep. And that poor couple I didn't know that I threw up ALL over their back stairs up to their house! Not to mention Sis Haderlie's sheets that had to be washed Sunday morning thanks to her letting us spend the weekend there although we didnt' know i had the flu! I am however still optimistic for the future though a bad spell means a good spell EVENTUALLY!! Who knows when but a good start is a new apartment where I can walk in and not throw up! And only 5 more days!! Too bad I don't have a scanner because we had an ultrasound last Tuesday and our baby actually looks like a baby! So cute! Well I better go check on the plumber that's here because our toilet just over flowed all over the bathroom for the second time! Here's to a better week next week!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Baby Bucher!
The proud parents to be!
So the news is finally out! We're expecting a baby October 28! However we will be in Oregon by then so who knows when we will be able to show off our new baby to all you here in Utah! It has been quite a series of events this past couple weeks! I am more excited than I dreamed possible to move to our apt in Provo this Saturday! I haven't slept at home on the weekend for 2 months! I just got layed off and my diamond in my ring cracked!! Does that even happen! Well yes it does because it did! Luckily I am almost over the stomach flu I thought would kill my at 6:00 am Sunday morning when I still hadn't fallen asleep. And that poor couple I didn't know that I threw up ALL over their back stairs up to their house! Not to mention Sis Haderlie's sheets that had to be washed Sunday morning thanks to her letting us spend the weekend there although we didnt' know i had the flu! I am however still optimistic for the future though a bad spell means a good spell EVENTUALLY!! Who knows when but a good start is a new apartment where I can walk in and not throw up! And only 5 more days!! Too bad I don't have a scanner because we had an ultrasound last Tuesday and our baby actually looks like a baby! So cute! Well I better go check on the plumber that's here because our toilet just over flowed all over the bathroom for the second time! Here's to a better week next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You two will be great parents! We're so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteWow, your life sounds crazy. Good luck! Oh, and feel free to name the baby after me, I mean, if you want to anyway. haha
ReplyDeleteHey you! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad I found it! When do you guys move to OR?
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! You will be an amazing Mom!! I'm glad you have a blog too so I can keep in toucn!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Good luck with everything and hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDelete