Thursday, June 18, 2009
The STRESS is off!
I don't know who's been looking forward to this moment more....me or Todd! I have had a countdown for the past 3 weeks of the day when his calculus class would be over!! I just threw out the last link to the chain and got the phone call of relief...90%!! Yay he did great and we can actually enjoy our weekend in Oregon knowing that we'll actually be able to move there in August!
It's amazing how you sometimes actually feel the stress of being in school, and then you think...I thought I graduated! Three years from now is when I really graduate I'm finding out! But I'm excited for the ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Congrats to your husband! That's great. Won't it be nice when our husbands are done with school! :) I have 8 months and counting until I graduate!
ReplyDeleteAndrea you are such a trooper! Keep it up and enjoy the ride. These truly will be some of your happiest times. Come see me sometime!
ReplyDelete