Sunday, July 12, 2009

Change!

I learned about myself a couple years ago that I have kind of a difficult time dealing with lots of change! I like a good change every once in a while and trying new things, but complete turnaround in life take some adjustment time for me! However, I am not opposed to the challenge! The other day I was at home (as I am most of the time now since I haven't been able to get much work) trying to get things ready for the move which by the way is down to a month and a day! We are leaving August 14! I can't believe how quickly it's coming! Wow lots of sidenotes there... but anyways I realized I felt like I was re-living last summer getting ready to get married-not the wedding plans but finding an apt, getting car insurance, health insurance, moving and all the stuff that goes along with getting married that isn't fun like wedding plans! I never knew how much went into moving until I realized we have to get new health insurance, car insurance, background checks for our apt and for school for Todd, new Dr and hospital for baby #1, packing for the 2nd time this summer (sorry to all who have had to help us twice this summer...and thanks!), the stress of finding new jobs and getting licensed to work in another state...all the other fun that comes with it! Luckily a few things are getting checked off! We got approved for the apt we wanted last week so we have a place! YAY!! I can't believe how happy I am to not have to keep looking for apts! I do feel very lucky that I'm not the one that has to stress over school all the time! I'll take the role of supportive wife anyday now that I'm done with school! So things are starting to fall into place and I'm feeling better than I did at the beginning of the pregnancy and she's healthy! I have a few pics of the apt so maybe I'll post soon! I better let Todd write his paper, I guess he gets priority over posting a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment