Monday, August 31, 2009

White Coat Ceremony!

Here is Todd pre-White Coat Ceremony! This was on the second day of orientation and I was so grateful I was invited because it had been 90-100 degrees in our apt the past couple days! And with my pregnancy temperature and NO AIR CONDITIONING OF ANY FORM!! Let's just say it's been HOT! So by 4:00 when I was able to escape our apt and go to an air conditined building I was thrilled! This picture is super fuzzy and awful but I had to post it because it was so funny! He of course is the tallest in his class and we are learning what it's like to be the minority. His class is 70% female and most of his class consists of asians and indians from what I saw. So only a handful of white males and 2 other LDS Utah boys that we know of out of 98. When he walked up to get his white coat everybody laughed because he was so tall and you know Todd he just put his arms around the ladies and put on a big smile for the camera. I heard several comments about how cute he was from the women behind me(which I enjoyed since I was the only family member that could make it since we're suddenly away from home for the first time). Todd with his new white coat...so official! Of course the sleeves are a little short but I know how hard it is to dress him, and he says he'l just be able to work better (lucky me, my husband doesn't really complain about ANYTHING! pretty easy to please). We got an asian family to take our picture after in front of the sign, of course you know how they are about pictures! They were very happy to if we would take theirs! Well here it is for all you who enjoy seeing how big I am getting. I've been getting asked by several people, even though I've only been gone a few weeks and since I'm no longer close by I figured I could post a picture this was at 30 weeks so I guess it's already time for an update picture because I'm almost 32 now! And SOO excited for our little bundle of joy to arrive! First Dr's appt this Friday with my new Dr and I hope she's great!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your cute little baby!!! I forget is your hubby going to med school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I had fun reading up on you and your exciting life :) I am glad you are getting settled before your baby comes. You are going to love being a mom. Best wishes to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun seeing you and Todd-a perfect extra to our wonderful trip. Keep us all informed with your blog. You are both looking great, and we are looking forward to little Gracie's arrival

    ReplyDelete