
I did actually finish painting the crib! I think it turned out pretty well and it's nice to have something set up in that babies room!

So I decided after I finished painting the crib, that I really wanted some cute letters above her crib! So I looked around for ideas online and found that you could cover them with scrapbook paper! Here is the result! It was actually quite fun even though I was a little nervous as a firsttimer with crafts!

Here are some close-ups of the letters, I think they are cuter in real life, but I guess I'll have to work on my photography skills before I start getting great pictures on here!

Here is the finished product of the letters above the crib! Hanging up the letters straight may have been the worst part of all of it...well it probably ties with sanding the crib!

Now, she just better look like our cute little Gracie when she comes out because I'd hate to have to get rid of all those letters!
Girl! It's SOOO cute! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, I love it. I am so excited for you. This is all darling.
ReplyDeleteCute! I love it. Hope you guys are doing good.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so good! There is no way you are a first time crafter, you look like an old pro. Good work! I am so excited for that baby to come! You guys are going to be such fun parents!
ReplyDeletedre dawg, that is so cute!!! you are awesome - i can't even tell you are a first timer. first time crafter i mean. so that means you must be the coolest person i know.
ReplyDelete