Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Toddy!

Yesterday was Todd's 27th birthday! And as grown up life would have it he had class from from 8-7 and then scouts at 7! So I had plenty of time to make a cake! Now with only two pieces gone I'm left to wonder what to do with the rest of it? I'm so lucky to be married to this guy! It doesn't take much to make him happy! Hopefully he made a great wish! Can't wait for many more birthdays to come with my fantastic husband!

6 comments:

  1. Andrea, That cake looks delicious! What kind is it? I loved the crib and lettering you did! I keep thinking I will put something on the wall in Luke's room. Maybe for his first birthday! haha. You look really great, I hope you are feeling good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD! Looks amazing Annie, mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Todd! That cake looked yummy Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. You look so cute and Gracie's room is DARLING! Good job on those crafts! They turned out PERF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cake looks delish. like delight in a bite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH!! ANDREA!!! i seriously was obsessed when i came to your blog!! i would have been so sad if i never knew you had a blog!

    LOOK AT YOU!! YOUR ALMOST DUE!!!!! HOW EXCITING!! andrea, i seriously couldn't be more happy for you guys! thats fantastic!thanks so much for saying hi, i can't wait to stay updated on your life now:)

    ReplyDelete