Friday, October 23, 2009

39 weeks!

Well, the day has almost come, although I'm still not sure what that day will be! I know you all want me to rest and relax and enjoy my time before she gets here, but just remember I have been doing that for over 2 months now and it would be nice to have some company...and sleep on my stomach again! Plus I just can't wait to see what our darling little girl will look like! I went to the Dr today and I was 2cm dilated and 75% effaced and the Dr said she was low. So, she stripped my membranes and we'll see what the next 12-24 hours holds! Who knows, maybe she will come this weekend, maybe not! But one things for sure, Gracie we are ready for you whenever you want to come! We can't wait to meet you! Love, Mom and Dad

5 comments:

  1. That's what happened to me. After they stripped my membrane Taylee came 2 days later, so be prepared. I'm excited to see pictures of her when she comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep us posted we are so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting!!! GOOD LUCK :) and don't worry she is going to be such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She'll will come when she is ready. With Hiram the doctor stripped my membrane and it was 5 days later that he came. We were scheduled to be induced and he decided to come on his own. We went to the hospital 4 hours before we were scheduled. She will be adorable. I'm excited for you and to see pictures. She'll be here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get you through the primary program today and then she can come. Exciting time for you and Todd. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete