
I probably made Todd look at this picture at least 100 times and each time he would agree, Yes, she looks so cute! I just LOVE this! Her wide eyes enjoying her first bath! And the blanket idea (from a grandma who's spent MUCH time taking care of her 4 new grandkids this year) makes it so much more enjoyable for all, see how much she likes it! THANK YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA FOR MAKING OUR FIRST WEEK AT HOME SO WONDERFUL!! We miss you already! And we can't wait for Grandma and Grandpa Bucher to come meet their sweet sweet first grandchild!

It sure is cold getting out! From crying...

To content... (which is very common)

To sleepy! Time for naps!!
I just can't get enough of her hopefully some of you can meet her soon so you know what I'm talking about! Only 6 weeks til we'll be in Utah and she can meet all her aunts, uncles and cousins!
Being a Mom is the best! Love the pictures, she is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she IS so cute! I just love all her hair, and her little nose. Tell me about this blanket idea, Corinne HATES having a bath, she screams the whole time! Miles did that when he was little too, maybe I need some tips!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO sweet! What a cutie:) Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteShe is just precious. Being a Parent is undescribable until you are one. What a JOY!
ReplyDelete