Monday, November 2, 2009

Our Precious Gracie

Our new little family after a very long day and a half of labor and studying and Daddy's test the morning Gracie was born! She didn't get him much time...sure didn't want to come out, but despite the doctors predictions she made it at 7:33 am and Daddy made it to his test by 8:00 and passed of course! Giving him the whole weekend off to enjoy with us! Almost ready for my ride home, and very content in the carseat! We are so happy she is finally here! She is absolutely perfect! Wide awake the night she was born. We just can't believe all her hair, but LOVE it! And I know I don't have dimples and neither does Todd, but her dimples are so adorable! Daddy falling asleep while holding her, he was pretty tired but loved holding his little girl. Mommy with Gracie, well at least Gracie looks cute right! What can you expect after 30 hours? HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Thanks for honoring your mother's wishes and being born the day before Halloween! Besides that way we got to celebrate two holidays for her first two days of life! Cute little ghost bib from Grandma Hurst that was able to make it here the night she was born thanks to Gracie taking her sweet time getting here. Getting ready to go home! Don't I look so cute!

10 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! We are so glad she finally made it. Hope you guys are doing well! Let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable. She has so much hair, I love it. Congratulations!!! Enjoy every moment she will grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say how sweet Gracie looks in her car seat?! I love all the pictures of her! Thanks to digital photography, Skype and your blog I get to see her. I will be so happy to finally get to hold our first grandchild! She seems so healthy and contented - and she has such wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She is cute. I'm so excited for you, girls are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie she is so precious! I CAN NOT believe her hair!!! Holy cow! She is so cute...but she better be after all of that 30 hours huh!?!? ;) How exciting that she made it! I thought she was born on Halloween because that is when we got the text, but I'm glad to know she made it earlier:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dre dawg, she is beautiful!! congratulations! i'm glad you are all alive and well. thanks for the update and pics. hopefully i'll get to talk to you sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, congratulations!!!! She is sooo cute! Good job, I don't know how I would have handled 30 hours! I'm so excited that we both have brand new little girls right at the same time, it will be fun to see them both growing up being the same age! Congrats again you two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so adorable! I wish you were here in Utah! I would have to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so adorable! I love her hair and her skin is so perfect! I am sure you are loving life with that sweet girl! That's crazy she only came a half hour before todd's test!

    ReplyDelete