Wednesday, March 31, 2010

5 months! Really?

I am amazed that she has really grown this fast!  She is changing every day!  This is for me as much as anyone else, but once again it's time to document what she's been doing this past month!  Oh and is this picture not PRICELESS!  I promise she's always been photogenic!  Beautiful girl!
 
 

  • She's eating rice cereal 3x/day now!
  • She is sleeping worse, not better...oh well!
  • She should probably be in size 3 diapers, but we're trying to squeeze her into our last few size 2
  • She is wearing lots of 6-9 month outfits, but still a few 3-6 month.
  • She LOVES bathtime!
  • She loves to get out, she gets bored at home it seems, but is fascinated by everything when we take her out.
  • She is laughing more, and smiling lots!
  • Gets excited when Daddy comes home!
  • LOVES when I sing to her.
  • Her favorite song seems to be "Popcorn Popping", if she's crying in the car or during dinner or something we just start singing that and she usually starts to smile.
  • Loves watching Baby Bach (which I don't let her watch to often, we figure real toys are better)
  • Likes to read books (for a short amount of time)
  • Hates getting dressed most the time she screams when I change her (especially onesies).
  • ...but she loves laying without a diaper on!
  • One of her favorite toys is her dice with pictures of her cousins on it, I put it a little ways away and she is SOO close to rolling over!  Any day now!
  • Likes to play patty cake and anything with LOTS of attention for her!
  • She is so sweet and we love her so much, we can't imagine what we used to do before she got here, were we bored??  
    More pics to come! 

2 comments:

  1. She is getting so blonde! She is beautiful, just like her mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a little doll. I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete