Sunday, April 11, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!



HAPPY EASTER!  Well, here is how we celebrate at
this house!!  Yes, by sleeping!  This was in between
conference sessions and I wanted a picture of Gracie in
her new dress but this is the best I could get!  At least
she's enjoying some time with her Dad!







We did in fact COLOR EGGS!!  And Gracie was very fascinated by it!
But what she really wanted to do was...



EAT IT!!  Just like every 5 month old wants to do with everything in sight!!  She was so funny to watch!
And no we did not let her eat the die...or the egg for that matter!  But she did try beans today and loved them!


Gracie and Dad!  I pretty much did all the coloring, but I don't think Todd really cares about any of the holiday hoop-la!!  But I sure do so I'm sure you'll see pictures like this for years to come!!



No comments:

Post a Comment