UPDATES: She is a few weeks off for her 4 months appt because we stayed in Utah over Christmas and so she's really almost 5 months old, but went in for her 4 month appt yesterday!
Height: 27 inches -off the charts! She's going to be our WNBA player Todd says I guess we'll see!
Weight: 16 lbs 14.6 oz! (they give such exact measurements) she's in the 95th percentile!
She is about the same height as her triplet cousins that were born the end of last June (of course about 5 weeks early) so she's definately tall for her age! She's tall and beautiful with big blue eyes that even strangers stop to comment on! She's quickly become my new best friend and I feel so blessed to spend every day with her! She is such a little sweetie! Although she has become more cranky and wakes up more at night because she's teething, I still love being home with her!
Height: 27 inches -off the charts! She's going to be our WNBA player Todd says I guess we'll see!
Weight: 16 lbs 14.6 oz! (they give such exact measurements) she's in the 95th percentile!
She is about the same height as her triplet cousins that were born the end of last June (of course about 5 weeks early) so she's definately tall for her age! She's tall and beautiful with big blue eyes that even strangers stop to comment on! She's quickly become my new best friend and I feel so blessed to spend every day with her! She is such a little sweetie! Although she has become more cranky and wakes up more at night because she's teething, I still love being home with her!
Gracie after here bath! She LOVES her bath and her little fingers she's always got them in her mouth!
Here she is on her favorite counter, that she NEVER gets to lay on again! She gave me the biggest scare of my life on Sunday. She fell face forward from this counter and fell on her forehead. I don't know who was crying harder, me or her. It was HORRIBLE. Todd gave her a blessing and she was just fine luckily but not without my heart skipping a few beats. Hope we don't have too many incidents like this in her childhood.
We gave her her first bite of rice cereal a week ago friday. And she didn't really know what to think, she definately didn't love it! I don' t know how to load videos on here or else I would put the video on.
This is just before our outing to the beach on Saturday with Chelsey. I'l have to put more pictures up of last week, but can't get them onto my computer so I'll have to wait til I have access to Todd's!








Andrea she is such a cutie!! sorry about the falling from the counter incident :(
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!! she weighs the same as avery but much taller!! she will be an NBA player or something:) I am ALWAYS worried that Avery will roll from high places and fall. I know what you mean about your heart skipping a beat.
ReplyDelete