
This is Gracie getting ready to go out with Mom...to get the oil changed!

This one's for the aunts!! YES, she knows her aunts love her and she loves them back!

This is one of Mom's mini photo shoots that Gracie indulges me in while Dad is away...this time on a Saturday morning at school doing a project (whoever thought you could have the weekend off)!

Sorry, I couldn't choose a favorite I had to choose MULTIPLE! She's just so cute!

...and funny!

How many of you look like this when you wake up! She's almost always happy when I walk in to get her after a nap! Lots of smiles!

We went to the rose garden yesterday! Believe it or not there were a few roses out! ALthough not many can't wait until May when they are in full bloom!

And these beautiful blossoms are quickly becoming my favorite! A very welcome sight in March!

And here is Gracie, all geared up for the sun! And what does she do as soon as I take her anywhere? SLeep the whole time! Todd thoroughly enjoys me getting her dressed up and pushing her in a stroller. He has this image in his mind of me dressing her up in matching outfits (Gracie and I both wearing matching yellow stretch pants and yellow bonnets) and taking her out for walks in her stroller and as I leave I say..."Gracie will take her dinner when we get back" Strange, YES!! Funny, Yes!! Just like Todd...ABSOLUTELY!!
Hope you enjoyed our week as much as we did!
Hey Andrea! I saw a link to your blog from Tara's blog. Your little girl is so cute! We need to get together soon. Jace and Gracie need a play date!!
ReplyDeleteJulie,
ReplyDeleteFor sure! Gracie would love a play date with Jace and so would I. My cousin is coming into town soon so if it doesn't work out before for sure I'll call or text you after!
I found a link from Melissa's blog to yours. Gracie is so darling. Isn't being a Mom the best! I can even picture Todd's Yellow Stretch Pant idea-I say go for it. How fun would that be? Maybe for April Fools?
ReplyDelete