Well the beautiful Gracie has done it! Of course she did it in her Mother's abscence, and even worse while I was at a very long, very boring dental lecture trying to keep my license that I'm not using!! Which of course will be worth it b/c hey maybe someday I will!
Well she rolled over and of course I got a horrible video and many of you will see it this coming week since we'll be in Utah but just a little sneak preview...compare it to her at 6 weeks!!
Here she is at 5 months... and below at 6 weeks!
That's awesome! She is so cute. Corinne isn't rolling yet, the doctor said sometimes fat babies skip that step and then once they start crawling they realize they can roll. Haha, we'll see!
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable little girl you have! It was great seeing you and Todd with little Gracie at the Temple! She is growing up way to fast! Wish I could have made it to the luncheon! Hope you guys made it home safe and had a great time! Yay to rolling over!!!
ReplyDelete