Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day!

It was my very first true Mother's Day and it was wonderful! I feel so lucky to be Gracie's Mother, she makes me smile and laugh every day even on the days she's a little bit of a "stinker" as we call her sometimes! She even gave us a couple cute smiles like she usually does!!


Our little family!  Not only am I lucky to be her Mother but to be Todd's wife!  He is so good to both of us and I don't know if Gracie is as excited as me but Dad as all but done with his first year and has promised us 2 weeks of NO SCHOOL!!  Do you know how unheard of that is?  I have never experienced this in the 2 1/2 years I have known him.  Not even when we dated.  He is truly amazing.  He's gone to school spring, summer, fall winter for the past 3 years at least!  Thank you for working so hard for us!  He has passed EVERY test on the first try with at least 95% or better!  Point is we love him!

We were lucky to have my parents here for a few days and on Mother's Day too.   The only Mother we were missing was my wonderful Mother-in-law, we wish you could have been with us!  Luckily we'll be able to see you in a week or 2.  Gracie has two wonderful grandmothers, because we have wonderful mothers!! 
The little sweetie, of course! 
We just love this little girl!!  Happy Mother's Day All!

3 comments:

  1. I love the new family picture! All three of you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Cortnie even though it says Jaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little gal is beautiful, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete