Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sightseeing with Grandma & Grandpa Hurst

We went and did some sightseeing while my parents were here and saw some gorgeous flowers...too bad the roses haven't bloomed at the rose gardens.
We drove along Historic Columbia River Highway and found some beautiful waterfalls!  Too  bad Todd had to be in school, we'll have to go back with him! 
Bridal Veil Falls...not the one in Provo! 
I couldn't resist a picture of Gracie in this field!!
Multnomah Falls
Dad got to spend a little time with us on the weekend, luckily the first year is almost over!  We're dying for some time with this amazing guy!

2 comments:

  1. You got sooo many cute pictures of Gracie, I was going to comment about a few of them, but as I scrolled down and saw the rest of the post I noticed that every single one is so adorable!! And YOU look so great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures. Congratulations to both of you in finishing the first year. You both get high fives. Great Job.
    We miss you and love you.

    ReplyDelete