Sunday, May 30, 2010

Utah trip!










Just a few pictures from the drive there!  No wonder Gracie loves her Dad!!  I had to give adequate timing to the amount of time we felt like we spent driving!!  Luckily Gracie did well!


Gracie went down her first slide on a walk while we were visiting her new beautiful cousin Hannah.  The reason for the whole trip.  And somehow I didn't end up with any pictures of her or my family on my camera so i can't post any. 


Gracie with a few of the men that she has quickly won over!



Family shot!



A picture with Grandpa Hurst the night before we left.  I couldn't resist a nice marshmallow roast in their backyard.  It's something I've come to look forward to every year and this was my one chance!  We barely fit it in with everything else, but of course it was a priority so packing could wait!




Here is the little sweetie after getting our pictures taken!  I guess she was completely worn out because she fell asleep in between bites of peaches in the car!  Yes we grew accustom to feeding her her fruits and veggies in the car! 

Our trip was not exactly as planned, what is??   But we still made some great memories!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun trip! And those videos below are soooo cute!! Especially the one of her swimming. We have a pool here at our condos and we're hoping Corinne will like to swim, I guess we'll see!

    ReplyDelete