That is so cute! I love how she sometimes gets her knees up real high and her body kind of stays in the same place, so funny! Her hair is getting a lot lighter!
Corinne loves her jumperoo too! And is ALWAYS trying to jump/kick against something like Gracie. I still love seeing all the similarities between our 2 girls since they are sooo close in age! :)
hey, i met her once! she's a cutie! and so are you! i think you are really cool, and you can steal any of my things that you want. also, if you're really nice, i'll tell you what 101 is.
That is so cute! I love how she sometimes gets her knees up real high and her body kind of stays in the same place, so funny! Her hair is getting a lot lighter!
ReplyDeleteCorinne loves her jumperoo too! And is ALWAYS trying to jump/kick against something like Gracie. I still love seeing all the similarities between our 2 girls since they are sooo close in age! :)
That giggle is absolutely irresistible!! I bet you could watch her do that all day! We love all of the pictures and videos!
ReplyDeletehey, i met her once! she's a cutie! and so are you! i think you are really cool, and you can steal any of my things that you want. also, if you're really nice, i'll tell you what 101 is.
ReplyDelete