Friday, August 20, 2010

Clear Lake and more!

We went to Clear lake and got a row boat for an hour, as long as this little one wanted anyways but she LOVED it other than the life jacket that she's no longer wearing because she hated it so bad.  It was beatiful, but I think we both like Tamolich Pool best.

Looking at these pictures from June I can't believe how much Gracie has changed she is so much taller and is thinning out even though she's still gaining weight those cheeks are shrinking with the rest of her.  She seems so thin now. 
I can't remember which waterfall this was, but we saw three beautful waterfalls.
Camped for one night, not two like originally planned.  I guess I didn't realize that we were sleeping in a two man tent meant for 10 year olds.  Seriously, I'm pretty sure it's a one man when we're talking Todd, but somehow we all survived for one night, not two like originally planned.  For some reason Gracie didn't sleep well:)  But she like everything else!
Tamolich Pool, it was amazing we hiked in about 2.5 miles I think and then all the sudden you see this!  Beautiful and so blue and clear!  Well worth the hike (easy for me to say I wasn't carrying Gracie!)

Yes, don't we look great!  We're camping remember!
Gracie's sweet hairstyle! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word I want to live in Oregon!! We miss you guys so much! Gracie is growing up too fast. I really hope we can come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. try walking around without vision. i want to go camping with you so bad. and we could sing les mis and phantom around the campfire... :)

    ReplyDelete