Thursday, July 22, 2010

Father's Day

Well, Father's Day has come and gone!  And well, we forgot to put up a few pictures!  Gracie gave her Dad a book with all the picture or them together and lots of other ones too, but he LOVES it!  He keeps it on his dresser by his bed and has looked through it several times!  I gave him a UV protection shirt for the sun!  I'm not sure he knows but it's as much for me as for him I would rather just give him a shirt than have to lather sunscreen on his humongo torso every time we go swimming or to the beach or something!  Anyways at his request we had chicken tacos for dinner and smoothies for dessert!  Yes, smoothies are his absolute favorite!  Lucky for me, easy...delicious and NO BAKING in our hot apt! 
This little woman melts his heart!  Sometimes I think he's more worried about her than me!  Aren't the Mom's supposed to be the worriers?  She may be in trouble if it's both of us!

A few pictures from him playing with her on Father's Day!  He loves it, she loves it, and I love it!  If only they had a little more time together before bedtime!  Just thankful to have such a wonderful man as Gracie's father and for my husband!  We love you! And we love Grandpa Bucher and Grandpa Hurst too!  Two amazing men, we love you too!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished "catching up" on your blog! I love seeing and reading about you and your cute family. It was wonderful to see you all. :)

    ReplyDelete