Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sick again!

Gracie threw up for the first time about a week ago.  It was AWFUL to watch that poor little thing so sick!  She threw up again yesterday, and again and again.  It was even worse to see that pale little face so miserable.  I think she's on the mend luckily, but just wanted to remind myself of some of the FABULOUS days with Gracie!  Every day is fabulous with her of course, but this one was especially memorable!
Also important to note, Daddy was home this day, probably why she was SOOO happy and couldn't stop laughing!  She can't even get her laugh out half the time because she's SOOOO happy!  Enjoy a little glimpse of our little Gracie girl, I know we do!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I love how she is so happy that she is screaming, hahaha! I thought Corinne was the happiest baby on the planet, but I think I just found one happier. :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little gracie. good thing she is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Miss you!!! I love your little family pictures!!! You seriously have the cutest littler Gracie ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love u gracie and im happy to be your auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and annie your the best sister ever to me!
    te amo

    ReplyDelete