She is a really speedy crawler and as soon as she thinks we're going to come get her she takes off as fast as she can. And whenever I try to take a pictures she crawls right over and up to me to try to taken it away 
Oh yeah, she LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES her Dad! Here she is smiling at him during dinner. She needs a good solid couple hours by his side when he gets home from the day or else she is SO upset. He's trying to exercise right now, and she has to be with him so he's making up exercises that he can use her for. He throws her around, lifts her, scares her, he;s doing rows with her and chases her around. She can't get enough of him, and to come to me from him is a sure disappointment, she often cries pretty hard. And yes she still says Dada all day long, and rarely if ever says Mama I think she said it once or so Todd says. I'm sure it's because he has been SOO busy lately that he's gone so much. I completely understand why she wants to spend time with him, I would like to too!
Her hair has started to lay down flat, so occasionally we have to try to spike it for old times sake! Look at that sweet face. We just love her like crazy...even though she just keeps getting up earlier and earlier I thought 6:00 or 6:30 was plenty early. Nope, today was 5:30 for the day but she was up around 4:30 to and luckily wen back down for an hour. Too much to do, to little time I guess.
She loves to point her little fingers at things. It's so cute.
One of her favorite foods is watermelon. She absolutely loves it!
She like to scowl occasionally, not sure why or where she learned it. Maybe we're doing it without knowing!! It is so funny though, she used to do it every meal. She loves to go bye-bye and waves her little hand at herself when we ask it she wants to go bye-bye. She is still a little show girl and loves to be social. She doesn't need any sleep if people are around and she loves attention. She will go to anyone most the time without question(uh oh). We enjoyed some really nice walks around the wetlands. We even got to go one night with Dad and fed the ducks. She was really fascinated.
She learned for the first time that shoes are to be worn, not eaten. Although she still wants to eat them all the time.
Here she is sportin her shades for a few seconds before she rips them off. But she always smiles when we put them on!
She is SOO close to walking, but is afraid. If we trick her and she thinks we are supporting her she will stand by her self for like 10-15 seconds, but gets down to crawl as soon as she realizes. I think she will be walking any day. She now has 8 teeth, and is acting so much older. Some days we wake up and say, did she grow up last night because she's growing up so fast! We have to work hard to get much milk in her because she only like a couple ounces at a time. Can't wait to move on to cow's milk and turn her seat around, but I'm going to enjoy these next few weeks to the max until my baby girl turns one!
I LOVE her little faces! Landon and I agree-she's the most BEAUTIFUL BABY!!
ReplyDeletelook at those awesome ducks! no wonder she loves to go bye-bye! :) she is so stinking cute.
ReplyDelete