Tuesday, October 12, 2010

28

 Todd turned 28 and yet again had no time to celebrate so we spread it out a little through the week, but we did make him a really fun cake for his birthday, trust me Gracie was very helpful.
You thought this post was about Todd's birthday not Gracie right, well how bout both!  She was wearing my glasses the morning of his birthday- and he was gone!  But she looked so cute!
 Her is my first real attempt at cake decorating, I think it turned out pretty good and he like it!

 Happy 28th birthday!  That's about the extent of what we did on his birthday between school and scouts!
 This is Gracie preparing his birthday pie night with lots of our AMAZING friends on Sunday night!  Thanks to all who came!  Isn't she so darn cute!  And she helps me with everything from laundry to unloading the dishwasher and much much more!

She loved walking around all the chairs before everyone got here, and once everyone got here trust me she LOVED that too!  We love you Todd, thanks for all you do for us!

6 comments:

  1. Annie, I loved reading all the updates. Gracie is darling and the cake looks fabulous. :) PS I'm married now - to Sara Morris's little brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome looking cake! I'm so impressed. nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet words on my blog!

    Your cake looks soooo good, seriously. Great job! Gracie is so super cute, I wish so bad that we still lived close, I think her and Corinne would get along so well. I bet they would be dang cute together. The picture of her looking at the camera when you caught her eating toilet paper is soooo adorable. I love her expression and she has the prettiest eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome cake- but after all your rice krispy art I'm not surprised it's great! Gracie is darling- I miss you and wish we lived closer so could hang out everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Awesome job on the cake! What a fun idea :) And yes, Gracie is Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete