So naps are a joke around here lately! Anytime or not at all! Who knows why? One person exclusively...Gracie! She wouldn't go down for her afternoon nap today...at least yet I'm still hoping in another hour or so! But she sat in her crib crying after a while and I went in and held her for a minute and she started waving like crazy at me with both hands! I guess she finally understands that it means bye-bye! She won me over! I love that girl, personality and all!
Oh and yesterday was her 11 month birthday...believe it or not...I don't! So a post is in order...another day!!
11/12 birthday!! oh my! she's so stinking cute - i really love that picture of her in the field of flowers. and with 2 cool parents, she'll probably grow up to be the coolest person anyone knows! (besides you guys, of course.)
ReplyDelete