Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our last trip to Utah/Idaho!

We didn't get tons of pictures, but I'll post what we got!   She first had some time with Grandma and Grandpa Hurst which sadly I didn't get pictures of her with them, but here she is enjoying some of Grandma's beads!  They treat us so well!  Gracie got to see each of her cousins while we were there, but didn't get pics of most of them :(

We even were lucky enough to spend some time with Grandma Smith!  We love her so much, and I'm glad I got a photo with her! 

Here's the adorable yet destructive triplet boys!  Caleb was so funny he had like a crazy reflex where he would suddenly just grab sand and shove it in his mouth! Kinda funny, unless you're the Mom and there are two others! 

Gracie got to swing, and play with Grandma Smith! 

Here's Brooke trying out the beloved beads!

Gracie with Nicole!

And thanks to one of Todd's extended family members for capturing the essence of Grandma and Grandpa Bucher, adoring and loving their first grandchild every second they had the chance!! 
We are so lucky to have such wonderful families!

No comments:

Post a Comment