Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Update!
Notice any similarities in these photos? Well, we happen to have a very adorable little girl that LOVES anything related to technology! Cell phones, laptops, remotes, etc... So if you're wondering why I haven't been blogging I have several good reasons, not including a lack of great pictures of Gracie!
1-I can't pull my laptop or cell phone out without letting her use it or a version of the world's best tantrum!
2-I take naps when she does!
3-I feel pretty lousy most the time these days, for which I surprisingly am going to be grateful for in just over 6 months. I'm trying to be grateful now and I am definately am, but can't give up my jealousy of women who avoid sickness throughout pregnancy! I'm working on it!! It's worth it though! We are so excited to be expecting another baby and feel very blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats!! That is so exciting :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, that's so exciting. We have the same problem, with technology, with both our girls.
ReplyDeleteShutup, shutup, shutup!!! EEEK! This is so exciting! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay Congrats! I'm sorry your not feeling good. I am so excited for you. Gracie is so so cute!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! We are so excited for you three!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the updated pictures! She has changed so much, but is still adorable as usual! I can see pictures of Hannah looking like that in the future. She loves our phones and remotes already too! I hope you start feeling better.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteAtleast this time around you don't like by the people that make mexican food all the time that stinks up your apartment!!! CONGRATS
ReplyDeleteThat is super exciting!! Your little girl is still so darling and Looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is so great! And Gracie is so grown up and adorable as ever. I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeletemy little gracie is growing up!
ReplyDeletetears!
miss u!
love aunt chelsey
Love the phones in both hands! Multi talented too! She is growing right up. Love her hair.
ReplyDeleteOh my!!! she is so beautiful and BIG. Congrats on another one!! Hope ya'll are doing well.
ReplyDeleteAndrea,
ReplyDeleteI hope you get this, I will put a more personal note in the mail, but I just wanted to tell you how sad I was to hear about Gracie!! We will definitely be joining in the fast on Sunday and our prayers are with you!!!