Friday, January 14, 2011

We're back...I think!

I just noticed it's been almost two months since I posted!  Haha, sorry to those of you who are missing out on the funniest, little active girl!  Trust me she hasn't stopped moving since I last posted!  But, trust me I have plenty of excuses including, me breaking Todd's laptop (his link to school-only the most important thing he owns other than Gracie and I)!!  Luckily things are squared away there and he is off at school I'm sure "happily" taking his first exam of the semester!  Thank heavens for that man that studies so hard and does so well in school...and forgives his wife for breaking his laptop! 

Christmas and New Year's have come and gone and we had our first mini Bucher family holiday here in Oregon.  We definately missed family, but I'm grateful to have my own little family.  You would think I had a million pictures to post, and about 20,000 videos of Gracie dancing!  Well, I do.  But I'm using my oldy goldy computer that for some reason doesn't want to read my memory card and therefor you are stuck reading this lousy rambling post.  But, seriously...hopefully I'll get some pictures up of the dancing queen this weekend!!  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment