
Well we got our pumpkins carved for the year Friday night! One of my favorite things about Halloween! I love carving pumpkins...I think Todd may just do it b/c I like it but either way I think we both had fun! Todd couldn't quite fit Trick or Treat on his so thus only Trick. Never try to outguess his thought process! It's just one of a kind!

Well, it served as a good distraction while I'm at the end of my waiting! I made it through the primary program yesterday! Now who knows hopefully she comes soon, I don't know how much longer I can sit and wait! I just want her to be here to celebrate Halloween instead of being born on Halloween! Nobody wants to be born on a holiday! At least that's my opinion and I'm the Mom so of course I'll be the one worrying about it until she's born! Oh well, I guess we'll see...
your pumpkin is amazing!!!
ReplyDelete