Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How did we get here?

Amidst my incredible desire to get my sweet Gracie here, I am currently overwhelmed with how wonderful my life is! Todd was saying last night that sometimes it feels like everything that's happening right now is a dream, like it's not really real. The fact that we've been married 14 months and here we are in Oregon and about to have a baby, we are going to be parents...WHAT?? We are old enough to be parents? He said he sometimes feels like he's just a 10 year old boy and he can't really be here in pharmacy school about to be a Dad! But, however it happens we grow up and he's 27 and I'm 23 and here we are! Although there have been some hard things with him always being in school and studying since the day I met him, I can't help thinking how blessed we are that things are happening the way they are and I'm so happy to be here with him and soon with our baby! And in 3 years when school is done (I'm not sure how to imagine what that will be like because I have yet to see Todd outside of school except for our one week honeymoon!) I'm sure we will definately look back at these times with so many great memories, one of the most memorable to come in hopefully just a few short days! And many thanks to the many people who have helped us get from childhood to where we are now!

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly said! Often times I get an overwhelming feeling of gratitude because I can't believe how lucky I am. Reading your post made me feel the same way! We can't wait to meet Gracie! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete