Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Miss this face?

Is anyone missing this little woman?  Well...she MISSES YOU TOO!!  Thanks to everyone in Utah that we had the pleasure of visiting and staying with! Really thanks for letting us stay with you and visit...but you are to blame for this hilarious little woman's boredom now!  I feel like it's taken all day just to get unpacked and the only time I get anything done is while she's entertaining herself with FOOD!  In case your wondering, yes those are beans stuck to her face!  Man does this girl love people, and man do I love this little Gracie girl!  Well we're WAY behind on blogging, but here's a little picture for the grandma's, aunts, and anyone else who already misses this one!  We love you all and enjoyed visiting!  And I'm pretty sure Dad was glad to have us back even though he won't be home til later tonight!  He made dinner and cleaned the house for us!!  He even went shopping and had the essentials in the house, plus he got a good play time in with Gracie before bed and got up with her this morning so I could sleep a little longer!  Yay for the worlds best husband and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment