Our wonderful prize!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Our first race!
Well as a little motivation for me to get running we decided to run a race, but as cheap as we are we weren't willing to pay $40 to run a 5K so we found a 2 mile race in North Plains at the elephant garlic festival and best of all...we got some elephant garlic for running the race! Gracie was especially delighted at the finish line when we got our prize! This was over a month ago, but I'm WAY behind so here 's a few pictures. Oh, and it's not official, but we're pretty sure Gracie finished first in her age group!! She owe's her hero Dad a big thanks for pushing her right past all those other people! Todd was a ways ahead of me even with pushing Gracie, but slowed down after a while and I told him to keep going, but he said our goal was to finish together! I'm sure he would hate me saying that, but can't help thinking how grateful I am for such a wonderful husband and father for Gracie! Well, enough about that here's what you really want Grandma's..PICTURES!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good job, I am impressed. Gracie is darling by the way. I hope you guys are doing doing good.
ReplyDelete