I had help from an awesome friend learning how to use fondant and this is how my first cake turned out!
Gracie enjoying sitting in her big girl chair by her cake.
She was being so cute, but the camera didn't take a great picture of it.
She got some very fun gifts including her new shopping cart, a puzzle and a counting turtle! She was loving them the next morning!
Family picture
The candles lit, she LOVED all the people singing to her.
Her famous funny face, and coverd with chocolate.
Another super cute one that got all fuzzy from the camera. She started clapping while she was eating her cake, and looked around to try to get everyone to clap for her. They did!
Right before bath time...
Right after bath time!
She found the bows to play with right before bed. We had a great time and so did Gracie. I hope everyone else did too. I can hardly believe our little girl is 1! She is such a sweet little thing, we just can't get enough of her.
Dang, girl! What a gorgeous cake!!!
ReplyDelete1. LOVE the family picture.
ReplyDelete2. Incredible cake - it's so cute! I love it - you did such a wonderful job.
Your cake is amazing! Very impressive. Happy birthday Gracie!
ReplyDeleteWow i can't believe it has been a year, and also your cake is the cutest thing EVER!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! LOVE the cake!!
ReplyDelete