Sunday, November 7, 2010

October 30, 2010! Happy 1st Birthday Gracie!


Good morning to the birthday girl! All her presents were left out on the table so she could get to them first thing in the morning, yes she even opened them before she ate anything!  Well some of them, we let her do it as she wanted to so it took all day and some of the next day, but she really enjoyed it! 

She got some great presents from her grandparents and aunts, uncles and cousins!  We have such great family, we were sad to not be able to celebrate with them.  Thanks for all the great gifts though!
 After a couple presents she had some scrambled eggs for the first time and enjoyed those, we also went swimming (even Dad came) because she loves to swim, but no pictures sorry.

Queen for the day, but she only wanted a crown for about a second!



Her very 1st cake!  She was in HEAVEN!!  So there's lots of pictures...Beware!



Slowly easing into it...
Hmm...I think I like this stuff

 Yep, this is amazing, I can't believe I had to wait a whole year for this!





First bite of ice cream...

 "dad, what is this stuff...it's freezing!"


One of our favorite faces she makes all the time, she's so funny!


We had such a great time celebrating her 1st birthday we were glad we did it twice,  keep watching for her REAL party!!  Happy birthday Gracie, we love you so much!  Life would be so boring without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment