Monday, November 8, 2010
Crazy Gracie moment
All that I can do right now is smile! Isn't this how it goes with life! Gracie woke up from her nap and I picked her up to see poop all up her back then looked down and there was poop in the crib and then my eyes wandered a little further to find a nice twin specimen on the floor. My mind is still filled with a big ? as to how all of this could happen yet there was no evidence on her hands??? I'm completely stumped! So with my stumped brain I stripped her down for a bath and as the water was running she peed all over the rug next to the bathtub! And still I can't help but smile and laugh at this sweet little girl! Mothering is a funny thing isn't it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you are way more patient than I am... plus just a fantastic mom! Gracie is such a cute, I don't know how you can stand it!
ReplyDelete